- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Health calendar 2/26/04
Lipid Profile Screening from 8 to 10 a.m. at the Jackson Senior Center by appointment only. Call 651-5825 to schedule your screen.
Learn the techniques of newborn massage from 10 to 11 a.m. in the Generations Family Resource Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. To preregister, call 651-5825.
Join Dr. Reno Cova on "Ask Your Doctor" at 8:00 p.m., on cable Channel 5.
Grief Support Group will meet from 7 to 9 p.m. in Conference Room A in the St. Francis Education Center. Call Denise Essner at 651-4617 for information.
Preparation for Childbirth class from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at the Healing Arts Conference Room in the Healing Arts Center.
Safe Sitter Basic will he held from 9 to 3 p.m. in the St. Francis Conference Center.
Brain Injury Resource Group will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the Generations Family Resource Center. For more information, call 651-5825.
"God's Spiritual Hospital" will be held at 7:00 p.m. in Room 202 of the new education building at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. Call 243-2236 for information.
Breastfeeding class will meet from 3 to 5 p.m., in Southeast's Generations Family Resource Center. Call 651-5825 to pre-register.
Mended Hearts Club's program "Common Sense Approach to Fad Diets," will be held at 6:00 p.m. in the Harrison Room at Southeast Missouri Hospital. For more information, call 651-5824.
Pilates Class at Southeast's Main Street Family Fitness Center from 5:15 to 6:00 p.m. Call 243-2211 for information.
-- From staff reports