- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Joe Boaz Jr.
Joe Boaz Jr., 63, of Troy, Mo., died Wednesday, March 19, 2008, at St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo.
He was born June 13, 1944, in St. Louis, son of Joe Lynn and Marjorie Edith Boaz Sr.
Boaz served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include three sons, Stephen Boaz of Jackson, Jeffrey Boaz of St. Peters, Mo., Casey Boaz of Warrenton, Mo.; a stepdaughter, Lynn Sauer of O'Fallon, Mo.; three brothers, Dr. Ken Boaz, Robert Boaz, Rich Boaz; a sister, Rhonda Webb; and 10 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Baue Funeral and Memorial Center in St. Charles, Mo.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery in Normandy, Mo.