- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Salvation Army needs supplies for Meals with Friends
Supplies needed for this month's Salvation Army meals include drink mixes, large cans of fruit, northern beans and hot dogs. Items can be dropped off at The Salvation Army, 701 Good Hope St. Call 335-7000 for information.
The Salvation Army will be serving Meals with Friends from 4:30 to 6 p.m. Monday to March 28. Monday's menu is turkey, yams and sweet potatoes, green beans, dressing, rolls and butter, fruit; Tuesday is spaghetti with sauce, corn, fruit, French bread; Wednesday is ham and beans or vegetable soup, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruit; Thursday, chicken, macaroni and cheese, green beans, fruit, rolls and butter; Friday, hot dogs on bun, chips, fruit.