- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire report 2/26/04
Firefighters responded Tuesday to the following items: At 5:26 p.m., motor vehicle accident at 300 N. Kingshighway.
At 8:14 p.m., car fire at South Benton.
At 8:54 p.m., medical assist at 2002 Independence.
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items: At 7:33 a.m., motor vehicle accident at Independence and Silver Springs.
At 10:16 a.m., fire alarm at 321 Dearmont Circle.
at 3:23 p.m., vehicle fire at 3439 William.
At 4:32 p.m., emergency medical service at 409 Albert.