- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Mae Audrey Jones, 47, died Monday, Feb. 23, 2004, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born March 11, 1956, in Bell City, Mo., daughter of Leo and Rose Ramsey. She graduated in 1975 from Bell City High School and was a member of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Sikeston. In 1988, she married Johnny W. Jones. He died Sept. 17, 1990.
Survivors include her parents of Sikeston; two sons, Marcus J. Johnson of Springfield, Mo., and Thomas Bean III of Sikeston; two daughters, Veleka Y. Boyd and Shenequa A. Jones of Sikeston; seven sisters, Patricia A. Fork of Haywood City, Mo., Lillian Banks, Bettie J. Johnson, Linda Cole and Leota L. Johnson of Sikeston, Rhonda J. Azogus of Atlanta, Ga., and Ceola M. Larry of Germany; six grandchildren; and two stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a stepfather.
Friends may call from noon Saturday until service time at 1 p.m. at Cornerstone Baptist Church. The Rev. L.J. Nabors will officiate. Burial will be in J.C. Pullen Memorial Cemetery at Bell City.
Williams Funeral Home in Sikeston is in charge of arrangements.