- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Diana Lynn Reynolds, 46, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of McClure, Ill., died Monday, March 17, 2008, at the home of her brother in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 1, 1961, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Charlie and Alma Irene Fornkahl Edmundson. She and Brian B. Reynolds were married Sept. 21, 1999, in Jackson.
Reynolds attended St. Mary's Cathedral.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Cory T. Reynolds; and a brother, Wayne Edmundson, all of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
A graveside service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at Lindsey Cemetery in McClure, with the Rev. Tom Kiefer officiating.