- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
St. Louis police: Man fatally stabs woman, wounds self
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Police say a woman is dead after a man stabbed her outside St. Louis Children's Hospital before turning the weapon on himself.
Authorities say the couple had been arguing in the smoking area between Barnes Jewish Hospital and Children's when the woman was stabbed at about 7 p.m. Monday. Police say the man was taken to Saint Louis University Hospital with injuries they say are not life-threatening.
KSDK-TV reports that the couple are the grandparents of a 5-year-old boy who died in a weekend house fire in Bel Ridge. They are believed to have been visiting the boy's injured 7-year-old sister at Children's when the woman was attacked.
Information from Dave Keiser, KSDK-TV: http://www.ksdk.com