- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PACIFIC, Mo. -- Agnes Coleman, 84, of Pacific died Tuesday, March 11, 2008, at Des Peres Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Jan. 15, 1924, in Pacific, daughter of Albert and Mary Fuchs Bukowsky. She and Mark Coleman were married Sept. 20, 1947. He died June 20, 1990.
Coleman attended St. Bridget's School and then attended college.
Survivors include a son, Mark Coleman of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Mary Jo Villmer and Diane Coleman of Union, Mo.; a brother, Albert Bukowsky of Pacific; a sister, Dolores Hoelscher of Washington, Mo.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sisters.
Funeral Mass was held March 14 at St. Bridget's of Kildare Catholic Church in Pacific. Burial was in the church cemetery.
Nieburg-Vitt, Thiebes Funeral Home in Pacific was in charge of arrangements.