- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Scot Wayne LeGrand, 51, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, March 15, 2008, at his home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 2, 1956, in Cape Girardeau, son of Art J. and Vivian Gardiner LeGrand. He married Sylvia Rebert.
He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Church in Cape Girardeau. He had worked at Aerovent Inc. in Lansing, Mich., and had been in management at Thorngate Ltd. for 20 years. He had been a member of Kimbeland Country Club.
He is survived by his parents; a son, Dustin LeGrand of Cape Girardeau; and a sister, Gail Pearman of Olive Branch, Ill.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home, with parish prayers at 7 p.m.
Service will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. David Hulshof officiating. Burial will be at St. Mary Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.