- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Pamela Jean Littleton, 37, of Oak Ridge died Tuesday, March 11, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 7, 1970, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Robert "Bob" and Nancy Mae Kent Littleton.
Survivors include her mother of Cape Girardeau; five brothers, Joe and David Littleton of Cape Girardeau, Tim Littleton of Oak Ridge, Roger Littleton of Scott City, James Littleton of Farmington, Mo.; three sisters, Cheryl Smith of Cape Girardeau, Rhonda Sauerbrunn of Jackson and Becky Puchbauer of Uniontown, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her father and a brother.
A graveside service will be at 3 p.m. today at Apple Creek Cemetery near Pocahontas.
A memorial service will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at First Baptist Church in Oak Ridge.
Arrangements are by McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.