- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Etzold - Chandler
Kaydee Lynne Etzold and Gregory David Chandler were married July 7, 2007, at Trinity Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Douglas Breite performed the ceremony. Organist was Dottie Meyr of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Kevin and Donna Etzold of Cape Girardeau, and David and Ada Chandler of Farmington, Mo.
Maid of honor was Diana Etzold of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kristin Burton of Scott City and Nicole Koenig of Elkhorn, Neb.
Zach Miller of Farmington was best man. Groomsmen were Russ Bollinger of Cape Girardeau, and Chad Etzold of Perryville, Mo., cousin of the bride. Ushers were Brandon and Andrew Etzold of Fruitland, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Mallorie Masterson, daughter of Teresa Masterson of Jackson and cousin of the bride.
Guest book attendants were Bridget Etzold and Melissa Gibbar.
The reception was held at the VFW Hall. Servers were Lynne Taylor, Janet Etzold and Teresa Masterson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 6 in the church fellowship hall.
Mrs. Chandler is a 2001 graduate of Central High School, and 2007 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a shift supervisor at Ponderosa Steak House.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Farmington High School, and a graduate of Southeast. He is employed by Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.