- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Larry J. Wilson, 71, of Perryville died Saturday, March 15, 2008, at Perry Oaks Manor.
He was born Oct. 18, 1936, at East St. Louis, Ill., son of William and Theresa Cassoutt Wilson. He and Cynthia A. Elder were married June 28, 1958.
He was a farmer. Wilson was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Highland, Mo. He was a Marine Corps veteran of the Korean War.
Survivors include his wife of Perryville; a son, Mitchell J. Wilson of Barnhart, Mo.; two daughters, Christine M. Wilson of St. Louis, Kathryn A. Miles of Chester, Ill.; a sister, Lorranie Doza of St. Mary, Mo.; and four grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two sisters and a brother.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday and from 6:30 to 9:40 a.m. Tuesday at Young and Sons Chapel. Parish wake will be at 7 p.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating.
Burial will be Thursday in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.