- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Norton - Mueller
Jennifer Marie Norton and Jeffrey Ryan Mueller were married Oct. 27, 2007, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. David Hulshof performed the ceremony. Readers were Mary Sue Conrad, aunt of the groom; Debby Wilson, aunt of the bride; and Angela Olson, cousin of the groom. Giftbearers were Mark and Beth Mueller of Cape Girardeau, godparents of the groom.
Organist and pianist was Lenny Kuper, keyboardist was Paul Berens, and vocalists were Mary Richards and Alan Bruns, all of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Jerry and Kathy Norton of Danville, Ill., and Stephen and Diane Mueller of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Elizabeth Stoll of Seattle, Wash., and matron of honor was Caroline Coulter of Jefferson City, Mo., sister of the groom. Bridesmaids were Arpita Bavishi of Chicago; Andrea Lyman and Kristen Chesrown of Danville, Denise Blue of Defiance, Ohio, cousins of the bride; Elizabeth Cowan and Beth Todd of Danville.
James Gosche Jr. of St. Peters, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Jay Hawkins of Robinson, Ill., James Henken of Gonzales, La., Jeffrey Norton of Danville, brother of the bride; Doug Chappell and Tim Thomason of Greenville, S.C., James Gosche of Cape Girardeau, and Bryan Coulter of Jefferson City, brother-in-law of the groom. Ushers were Michael Norton of Danville, cousin of the bride; Jonathon Parks of Jackson, cousin of the groom; and Clint White of League City, Texas.
Flower girls were Mianna Chesrown and Chloe and MaKenzie Wells, cousins of the bride. Ringbearer was Nicholas McClard, godson of the groom. Mianna is the daughter of Aaron and Kristen Chesrown, and Chloe and MaKenzie are daughters of Victor and Lori Wells, all of Danville. Nicholas is the son of Ryan and Laura McClard of Jackson.
The dinner and dance reception was held at Bavarian Halle.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 26 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Mueller is a 2003 graduate of the University of Illinois, and a 2007 graduate of Southern Illinois University School of Law. She is a district attorney in Galveston County, Texas.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School, and a 2002 graduate of the University of Missouri-Rolla. He is a chemical engineer with Marathon Petroleum in Houston, Texas.
After a wedding trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple resides in Kemah, Texas.