- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Edward Donald and Briana Marie Noble II of Chaffee, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 2:31 p.m. Friday, Feb. 13, 2004. Name, Constance Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds 14 1/2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Noble is the former Briana Bardin, daughter of Anna Gledura and Fred Gledura of Newburgh, N.Y. She is a school bus driver. Noble is the son of JoAnn Tatum of Chaffee. He is serving in the military.
Daughter to Sean C. and Michele L. Ireland of Jackson, St. Francis Medical Center, 4:22 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2004. Name, Erin Madison. Weight, 7 pounds 5 1/2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Ireland is the former Michele Newman, daughter of Bill and Sue Newman of Millersville. She is a graphic artist at Benchmark Printing. Ireland is the son of Charles and Alice Ireland of Jackson. He is employed at Fru-Con Engineering.
Son to David Vance and Fleta Michelle Terrell of Sikeston, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 11:17 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2004. Name, Vance Wayne. Weight, 8 pounds 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Terrell is the former Fleta Jones, daughter of Bill and Betty Temples of Dexter, Mo. She is executive director of New Madrid County Family Resource Center. Terrell is the son of Mickey Terrell of Morehouse, Mo., and the late Willard Terrell. He is community support supervisor and therapist at Bootheel Counseling Services.
Daughter to Matthew Stephen and Jennifer Renee Welch of Marble Hill, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 12:59 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2004. Name, Emma Anne. Weight, 7 pounds 6 ounces. Mrs. Welch is the former Jennifer Westbrook, daughter of Ken and Mary Westbrook of Advance, Mo. She is a sixth grade teacher at Advance Public Schools. Welch is the son of Stephen and Debbie Welch of Advance. He is transportation and maintenance supervisor at Advance Schools.
Son to Raimus Will and Terrie Lynn Yates of Perkins, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:21 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 19, 2004. Name, Russell Anthony Joseph. Weight, 8 pounds 10 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Yates is the former Terrie Garrison, daughter of Cheryl Gagliardi of Scott City, and the late Terry Gagliardi. Yates is the son of Ruth Ann Stanley of Perryville, Mo., and the late Andrew Stanley. He is employed at Shoemaker Farms.