- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
GLENNON, Mo. -- Berenice Ganey, 85, of New Market, Ala., died Sunday, Feb. 22, 2004, at Huntsville Hospital in Huntsville, Ala.
She was born Feb. 19, 1919, in St. Louis, daughter of Frank and Mary M. Horrell Thele. She married Richard Ganey Sr., who died Feb. 1, 2003.
The Ganeys operated Bell Brothers Shoe Store in Columbia, Mo., many years. They were formerly of the Glennon area.
Survivors include two sons, Richard Ganey of Memphis, Tenn., Dennis Ganey of Huntsville; and three grandchildren.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo., from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday. Parish prayers will be at 7.
The funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Anthony's Catholic Church in Glennon, with the Rev. Bill Huggins officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.