- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
William Curtis Crumpecker, 84, of Union, Mo., died Tuesday, March 11, 2008.
Survivors include his wife, Alma; two sons, Curtis Crumpecker Jr. of Union, Eric Crumpecker of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Mary Steinhoff and Janie Pickett of Union; a sister, Margaret Huff of Orange, Texas; and eight grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 12:30 p.m. to service time March 22 at Trinity Presbyterian Church in Union.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. March 22 at the church.
Oltmann Funeral Home in Union is in charge of arrangements.