- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 2/24/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Patti L. Reed of 1803 Bloomfield, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Selma McCaster, 34, of 421 S. Pacific, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of domestic assault.
Antonio I. Ponce, 39, of 180 Linden Lane, Jackson, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of assault, a stop sign violation and failure to use a seat belt.
Eric D. Keaton, 45, of 1105 Linden, No. 501, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of domestic assaut.
Kenneth T. Campbell, 17, of 715 Ranney, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
William R. Johnson, 19, of 514 Trayler Road, East Prairie, Mo., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of unlawful use of a license.
Robert G. Calcaterra, 20, of 2934 Royal Seasons Drive, St. Louis, Mo., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of misrepresentation of age and possession of intoxicants by a minor.
Angela D. Hancock of 216 N. Rollins St., Benton, Mo., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Darcus T. Purl, 30, of 301 Mill St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for noise disturbance.
Benjamin R. Franklin, 18, of 1003 Locust, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear.
Melinda G. Vaughn, 32, of 520 County Road 505, Hayti, Mo., was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Thefts Knives and a saw were reported stolen Monday by Orscheln at 338 Christine.
A purse was reported stolen Friday at Southeast Missouri State University.
A PlayStation and game cartridge were reported stolen Sunday at Towers East.
Miscellaneous Tampering with mail was reported Sunday at 308 S. Lorimier.
A counterfeit $20 bill was reported Monday by Lowes at 3440 Lowes Drive.