- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Wendy Lynn McFadden and Christopher Allen Trapp were married Sept. 24, 2003. Judge Peter Statler performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Patrick and Lois McFadden and Don and Debbie Trapp of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Amber Marshall of Jackson, and matron of honor was the bride's mother. Bridesmaids were Tammy Hayward of Cape Girardeau; the groom's mother; and Dawn Marshall of Marquand, Mo., sister of the bride.
The groom chose his father as best man.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Brittney Trapp and Xavier Niswonger, children of the bride and groom.
A reception was held at Red Lobster, followed by a reception hosted by the bride's family. A reception hosted by the groom's family was held Sept. 27.
The bride is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School. She is a nurse aide at Life Care Centers of Cape Girardeau.
The groom is pursuing a high school diploma. He is a grill cook at Steak-N-Shake Restaurant in Cape Girardeau.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.