- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MALDEN, Mo. -- Thomas Lee "T.L." Jenkins, 60, of Malden died Sunday, March 2, 2008, at Missouri Southern Healthcare in Dexter.
He was born Aug. 25, 1947, in St. Louis, son of Leroy and Willie Mae Graham Jenkins.
Jenkins was a member of Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church.
Survivors include six sons, Earnest Burrage of Kansas City, Mo., Otha Burrage and Michael Jenkins of Champaign, Ill., Donnie Jenkins of Malden, LaTerrance Wofford of Elkhart, Ind., Richard Jenkins of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, Doris Hawes, Carolyn Mathies and Lynnette Jenkins of Malden; 32 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and four sisters.
Visitation will be after 6 p.m. Friday at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Malden.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Malden Community Center, with the Rev. Quincy Keeble officiating. Burial will be in Macedonia Cemetery.