- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape police report 2/20/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Karl R. Ketchum, 43, of 733 Broadway, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of domestic assault.
Michael H. Smith Jr., 24, of 311 Louis, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Melvin Neal, 47, of 419 S. Hanover, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Gregory C. Millica, 35, of 3006 Mimosa, Apt. B., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Gena L. Davis, 44, of 709 Albert, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of improper lane usage and driving while revoked.
Michael P. Taylor, 20, of 5050 Highway 72, Jackson, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of misrepresentation of age by a minor.
Thefts Checks and a debit card were reported stolen and a vehicle damaged Wednesday at 815 Bellevue.
License plate renewal tabs were reported stolen Wednesday.
Cigarettes were reported stolen Wednesday by Smoker's Outlet at 2116 William.
Stealing by deceit was reported Thursday by Wal-Mart at 3439 William.
Burglary A burglary was reported Thursday at 224 N. Park. Videos, CD cases, CDs, a Playstation, controllers, memory cards, Dreamcast games and lamps were taken.
A window was reported broken Thursday at 925 Jefferson.
Property damage was reported Thursday by Wendover Financial Services at 1996 N. Sprigg.