- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Edna E. "Bess" Creibaum Nagel, 93, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Feb. 29, 2008, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born June 1, 1914, at Cape Girardeau, daughter of William and Leona Scherf Creibaum. She married Alvin H. Nagel. He died July 30, 1990.
Nagel was a cafeteria manager at Trinity Lutheran School and Campus University School. She belonged to St. Andrew Lutheran Church and Lutheran Women's Missionary League, where she was a bereavement lunch member and kitchen member.
Survivors include two daughters, Patricia Schultz of Detroit, Shirley Coomer of Jackson; a brother, Don Newman of Baltimore; a sister, Dorothy Otten of Sedalia, Mo.; two half-brothers, Paul Ringwald of Jackson, Danny Ringwald of Iowa; a half-sister, Marie Ruebel of Cape Girardeau; 11 grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Andrew Lutheran Church. The Rev. Paul Short will officiate, with burial in Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery.