- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Roslen - Vetter
NEW HAMBURG, Mo. -- Kristina Elaine Roslen and Justin Wade Vetter were married Sept. 8, 2007, at Chaumette Vineyards and Winery near Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Judge David Dolan of Sikeston, Mo., performed the ceremony. Reader was Lauren Heuring, Organist was Barbara Jones.
The bride is the daughter of Kevin and Kelly Roslen of Sikeston. The groom is the son of Randy and Lisa Vetter of New Hamburg.?
Matron of honor was Emily Davis of Sikeston, aunt of the bride. Bridesmaids were Leonna Heuring of New Hamburg, Michelle Silman of Scott City, Kim Burger of Benton, Jennifer McNiell of Sikeston, and Lauren Heuring of Anna, Ill.
Chris Vetter of St. Charles, Mo., brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Dean Heuring of New Hamburg, Jamie Essner of Scott City, Clark Cossou of Chaffee, Brian Heuring of Anna, and Michael Roslen of Breckenridge, Colo., brother of the bride.
Flower girl was Kate Davis, daughter of Billy and Emily Davis and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Drew Silman, son of Andy and Michelle Silman. Ushers were Chris Seyer and Andy Mack of Benton.
The reception was held at the winery.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 7 at Ray's in Kelso, Mo.
Mrs. Vetter is a 1998 graduate of Kelly High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. She received a master's degree in education from William Woods University in 2004, and is pursuing a master of arts in school counseling at Southeast. She is employed at Sylvan Learning Center.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Kelly High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. He is a territorial sales representative with Pepsi MidAmerica Inc. in Sikeston.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, the couple resides in New Hamburg.