- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Roslen - Vetter
NEW HAMBURG, Mo. -- Kristina Elaine Roslen and Justin Wade Vetter were married Sept. 8, 2007, at Chaumette Vineyards and Winery near Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Judge David Dolan of Sikeston, Mo., performed the ceremony. Reader was Lauren Heuring, Organist was Barbara Jones.
The bride is the daughter of Kevin and Kelly Roslen of Sikeston. The groom is the son of Randy and Lisa Vetter of New Hamburg.?
Matron of honor was Emily Davis of Sikeston, aunt of the bride. Bridesmaids were Leonna Heuring of New Hamburg, Michelle Silman of Scott City, Kim Burger of Benton, Jennifer McNiell of Sikeston, and Lauren Heuring of Anna, Ill.
Chris Vetter of St. Charles, Mo., brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Dean Heuring of New Hamburg, Jamie Essner of Scott City, Clark Cossou of Chaffee, Brian Heuring of Anna, and Michael Roslen of Breckenridge, Colo., brother of the bride.
Flower girl was Kate Davis, daughter of Billy and Emily Davis and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Drew Silman, son of Andy and Michelle Silman. Ushers were Chris Seyer and Andy Mack of Benton.
The reception was held at the winery.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 7 at Ray's in Kelso, Mo.
Mrs. Vetter is a 1998 graduate of Kelly High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. She received a master's degree in education from William Woods University in 2004, and is pursuing a master of arts in school counseling at Southeast. She is employed at Sylvan Learning Center.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Kelly High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. He is a territorial sales representative with Pepsi MidAmerica Inc. in Sikeston.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, the couple resides in New Hamburg.