- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Roslen - Vetter
NEW HAMBURG, Mo. -- Kristina Elaine Roslen and Justin Wade Vetter were married Sept. 8, 2007, at Chaumette Vineyards and Winery near Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Judge David Dolan of Sikeston, Mo., performed the ceremony. Reader was Lauren Heuring, Organist was Barbara Jones.
The bride is the daughter of Kevin and Kelly Roslen of Sikeston. The groom is the son of Randy and Lisa Vetter of New Hamburg.?
Matron of honor was Emily Davis of Sikeston, aunt of the bride. Bridesmaids were Leonna Heuring of New Hamburg, Michelle Silman of Scott City, Kim Burger of Benton, Jennifer McNiell of Sikeston, and Lauren Heuring of Anna, Ill.
Chris Vetter of St. Charles, Mo., brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Dean Heuring of New Hamburg, Jamie Essner of Scott City, Clark Cossou of Chaffee, Brian Heuring of Anna, and Michael Roslen of Breckenridge, Colo., brother of the bride.
Flower girl was Kate Davis, daughter of Billy and Emily Davis and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Drew Silman, son of Andy and Michelle Silman. Ushers were Chris Seyer and Andy Mack of Benton.
The reception was held at the winery.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 7 at Ray's in Kelso, Mo.
Mrs. Vetter is a 1998 graduate of Kelly High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. She received a master's degree in education from William Woods University in 2004, and is pursuing a master of arts in school counseling at Southeast. She is employed at Sylvan Learning Center.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Kelly High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. He is a territorial sales representative with Pepsi MidAmerica Inc. in Sikeston.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, the couple resides in New Hamburg.