- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHESTERFIELD, Mo. -- Dean DeWitt Donadon, 82, of Chesterfield, formerly of Marble Hill, Mo., died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2008, at Brooking Park Nursing Home in Chesterfield.
He was born Jan. 31, 1926, in Kansas City, Mo., son of Elmer and Ruth Stella Staul Donadon. He and Leanna G. St. Clair were married July 13, 1948, in St. Louis. She died Sept. 24, 2002.
Donadon worked as a repeater man for Southwestern Bell before his retirement. He was a member of the New Salem Baptist Church in Marble Hill.
Survivors include three daughters, Carolyn Magyarkuti, Peggy Gustafson and Pamela Province, all of St. Louis; five grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; a great-grandchild; four great-stepgrandchildren; and two great-great-stepgrandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a grandson and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Hutchings Funeral Home in Marble Hill. Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at New Salem Baptist Church. A graveside service will take place at 2:30 p.m. Monday at St. Marcus Cemetery. The Rev. Randy Poole will officiate.