- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Highway 51 between Highway FF and Highway 34 now reopened
Highway 51 between Highway FF and Highway 34 in Bollinger County has now reopened following a closure this morning.
The Missouri Department of Transportation sent out a news release this morning saying Highway 51 in Bollinger County was closed due to an accident.
The section of closed road was between Highway FF and Highway 34.
However, the accident, involving an overturned tractor/trailer, has now been cleaned up and the road is open.
For more information call MoDOT at 1-888-ASK-MODOT.