- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Timothy Jason and Kimberly Danell Froggatt of Fulton, Mo., Boone Hospital in Columbia, Mo., 12:27 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2007. Name, Lilyann Noell. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Froggatt is the former Kimberly Isreal, daughter of James and Glenda Isreal of Sedgewickville, Mo. She is an optician with Wal-Mart Vision Center. Froggatt is the son of Ira and Donna Froggatt of Scott City. He is an MRI technician at University Hospital in Columbia.
Daughter to Michael and Amy Wallace of Avondale, Ariz., 7:01 p.m. Monday, Feb. 4, 2008. Name, Ashley May. Weight, 1 pound, 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Wallace is the former Amy Bergfeld, daughter of Lin Bergfeld of Cape Girardeau, and the late Bob Bergfeld. She is employed in the loan department at Bank of America. Wallace is the son of Don and Shirley Wallace of Avondale. He is a computer technician with GoDaddy.
Daughter to Adam Benjamin and Amy Michelle McCormick of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:53 a.m. Monday, Feb. 18, 2008. Name, Zoie Michelle. Weight, 9 pounds, 6 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. McCormick is the former Amy Parker, daughter of Dwight and Arlene Parker of Des Arc, Mo. She is a medical assistant at Ferguson Medical Group. McCormick is the son of Esther McCormick of Marble Hill, Mo., and Ron and Mindy McCormick of Scott City. He is employed by McCormick Construction.
Daughter to Michael Eric and Christina Marrie Joyce of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:56 p.m. Monday, Feb. 18, 2008. Name, Micah Erin. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Joyce is the former Christina Minnen, daughter of Richard and Pat Minnen of Scott City. Joyce is the son of James Joyce of Rock Hill, Mo., and Antoinette Haman of Fenton, Mo. He is employed by Delta Companies.
Daughter to Daniel Michael and Jerri Rebecca Halton of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:32 p.m. Monday, Feb. 18, 2008. Name, Sandra Rosella. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 1/2 ounces. Mrs. Halton is the former Jerri Davis, daughter of Sharon McClure of Chesapeake, Va., and Pat Davis of St. Louis, Mich. Halton is the son of Mike and Dar Halton of Delta. He is employed by American Railcar Industries.
Daughter to Richard Frederick and Donna Rachelle Themm II of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:48 p.m. Monday, Feb. 18, 2008. Name, Madeleine Ann. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Themm is the former Donna Colomb, daughter of John and Barbara Colomb of Houston, Texas. Themm is the son of Judith Dannenmueller of Chaffee, and the late Harold Themm. He is self-employed.
Son to John Kenneth and Kate Adair Broeckling of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:36 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2008. Name, Benjamin Stuart. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Mrs. Broeckling is the former Kate Lackey, daughter of Laura Dear of Durango, Colo., and Henry Lackey of Henderson, Ky. Broeckling is the son of Geno and Debbie Broeckling of Shelby County, Mo.