- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Highway 61 in Jackson reduced to one lane Thursday
Part of a key route in Jackson will be reduced to one lane Thursday while MoDOT crews trim trees next to the roadway.
Highway 61/34 will be reduced from the Highway 72/25/61 junction to Donna Drive, with a 12-foot width restriction. Weather permitting the work will take place Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information on the work call MoDOT at 1-888-ASK-MODOT.