- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 2/27/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Rae A. Kirkpatrick, 30, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for a seat-belt violation.
* Brian L. Walker, 27, 2837 Themis St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* Reginal C. Hopkins, 24, of 3001 Mimosa Drive, Apt. 2, Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for driving while revoked, no proof of financial responsibility and displaying the plates of another vehicle.
* A wheel and tire were reported stolen from a vehicle at 926 Jefferson Ave.
* The theft or loss of a wallet was reported at Pacific and Good Hope streets.
* Bi-State Oil, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Paint was reported sprayed on a storage building at 2121 Broadway and a building at 401 Clark Ave.
* Paint was reported sprayed on the trunk of a vehicle at 21 N. Pindwood Lane.
* A wooden mailbox stand was reported damaged at 387 Country Club Drive.