The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Rae A. Kirkpatrick, 30, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for a seat-belt violation.
* Brian L. Walker, 27, 2837 Themis St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* Reginal C. Hopkins, 24, of 3001 Mimosa Drive, Apt. 2, Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for driving while revoked, no proof of financial responsibility and displaying the plates of another vehicle.
* A wheel and tire were reported stolen from a vehicle at 926 Jefferson Ave.
* The theft or loss of a wallet was reported at Pacific and Good Hope streets.
* Bi-State Oil, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Paint was reported sprayed on a storage building at 2121 Broadway and a building at 401 Clark Ave.
* Paint was reported sprayed on the trunk of a vehicle at 21 N. Pindwood Lane.
* A wooden mailbox stand was reported damaged at 387 Country Club Drive.