- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
John Allen Nall, 85, died Monday, Feb. 25, 2008, at Missouri Veterans Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was the son of Fred and Mary deCelis Nall. He married Eileen Armour.
Nall was a journeyman electrical lineman 37 years with Ozark Border Electric in Poplar Bluff, Mo. He served as union steward of IBEW Local 702. He was a member of First Christian Church in Poplar Bluff, where he had served as elder, deacon and president of the Men's Bible Class.
He served two years in the U.S. Marine Corps during World War II, including wartime service in Okinawa, Japan.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Ronald Nall of Cape Girardeau, Dennis Nall of Festus, Mo., Bruce Nall of St. Louis; 10 grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Fowler-Sullivan Memorial Chapel in Neelyville, Mo.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the chapel. Burial will be in Naylor Memorial Cemetery at Naylor, Mo.