- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Corey and Shannon McNew of Kelso, Mo., St. John's Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis, 1:48 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 14, 2008. Name, Christian Dulany. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 1/2 ounces. Second son. Mrs. McNew is the former Shannon Hesse, daughter of Don and Carol Hesse of Cape Girardeau. She is an instructor in the biology department at Southeast Missouri State University. McNew is the son of Liz McNew of Morehouse, Mo., and the late I.B. McNew. He is national sales manager with Sabona of London in Sikeston, Mo.
Twin son and daughter to David Jennings and Jerri Lynette Coleman of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, Saturday, Feb. 16, 2008. Noah Park was born at 2:10 p.m. and weighed 4 pounds, 1 ounce. Maya June was born at 2:10 p.m. and weighed 4 pounds. First children. Mrs. Coleman is the former Jerri Roe, daughter of Darla and Matt Wilkerson of Decatur, Ill., and Garry Roe of Troy, Ill. Coleman is the son of John Coleman and Sharon Coleman of Cape Girardeau. He is creative director at Red Letter Communications.