- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police report 2/26/08
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stephanie C. Bishop, 18, 156 Star Drive, No. 10, was arrested on a Dexter, Mo., police department warrant for failure to appear for a seat belt violation.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault, possession of tobacco by a minor and truancy.
* Laurann K. McClanahan, 18, 2283 Alpine Drive, Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for improper registration.
* Joshua O. Pryor, 25, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat belt violation.
* Edgar A. White, 77, 619 Jefferson Ave., received a summons for disturbing the peace.
* Justin M. Locke, 23, 2822 Whitener Drive, No. 4, received a summons for driving while revoked, no proof of insurance and a nonfunctioning tail light.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* A murder was reported at 1523 N. Spanish St. Chabreshea R. Egson was reported killed. A burglary and armed criminal action were also reported.
* An assault was reported at Big Bend Boulevard and Second Street.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of alcohol.
* A burglary, property damage and arson were reported at Arena Park, 300 Kiwanis Drive. A wall was reported spray painted and a door lock was damaged.
* Ken's Cleaners, 1704 Broadway, reported damage to brick walls.
* Spartech Plastic, 2500 Spartech Drive, reported damage to brick walls.
* A vehicle mirror was reported damaged at 547 Columbine Lane.
* A 27-year old man was placed in protective custody.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 1300 block of Oak Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A digital camera was reported stolen from University Center.
* Prescription drugs were reported stolen from Towers North.
* A computer monitor was reported stolen at Dearmont Circle.