- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Jessie Aron and Amy Nicole Stoffregen of Allenville, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:15 a.m. Friday, Feb. 15, 2008. Name, Gavin Matthew. Weight, 8 pounds, 10 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Stoffregen is the former Amy Ainsworth, daughter of Vernon and Cindy Ainsworth of Whitewater. She is a CNA. Stoffregen is the son of Alan and Leona Stoffregen of Advance, Mo. He is a printer with Cape Central Publishing Co. Inc.
Daughter to Travis Gene and Ashley Michelle Dailey of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:27 p.m. Friday, Feb. 15, 2008. Name, Allyson Michelle. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Dailey is the former Ashley Welker, daughter of Jean Welker of Millersville, and the late Michael B. Welker. She is employed at Auto Tire and Parts in Cape Girardeau. Dailey is the son of Connie Dailey and Rodger Dailey of Marble Hill. He is employed at Fisher Auto Parts in Jackson.
Son to Scott Wayne and Erika LuAnn Russell of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:50 p.m. Friday, Feb. 15, 2008. Name, Wyatt Dean. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Russell is the former Erika Aufdenberg, daughter of Darrell and Mitzi Aufdenberg and Karen and Roy Kranawetter, all of Jackson. She is an administrator at Strack Stone Co. Russell is the son of Nelma Russell of Park Hills, Mo., and the late Billy Dean Russell. He is process engineer at Good Humor-Breyers.
Daughter to Marc and Deborah Silver of Lake Forest, Ill., Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, 2:32 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 16, 2008. Name, Phoebe Marabel. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Fourth child, first daughter. Mrs. Silver is the former Deborah Israel, daughter of Thomas and Kilja Israel of Cape Girardeau. Silver is the son of Alan and Shirley Silver of Woodbridge, Conn. He is an attorney with Barnes and Thornburg in Chicago.
Daughter to Joseph Tyson and Jill Katherine Bollinger of Kennett, Mo., Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center in Poplar Bluff, Mo., 8:25 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 16, 2008. Name, Ava Katherine. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Bollinger is the former Jill Landewee, daughter of Bill and Glenda Landewee of Leopold, Mo. She is the music teacher at Senath-Hornersville School in Senath, Mo. Bollinger is the grandson of Patricia Bollinger of Marble Hill, Mo. He is a plant engineer at Loxcreen Inc.
Son to Dale Robert and Judith Christa Leigh Burger of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:40 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 17, 2008. Name, Jackson Dale. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Burger is the former Judith Long, daughter of the late Leo and Suzanne Long of Patton, Mo. She is employed by Crouch, Farley and Heuring, PC. Burger is the son of Judith Burger and Michael Burger of Scott City. He is employed at WCS Machine Shop.