- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Deborah A. Kinder, 46, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Feb. 24, 2008, at her home.
She was born Sept. 24, 1961, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of William and Joyce M. Welker Young. She and Kevin L. Kinder were married May 1, 1999, in Cape Girardeau.
Kinder worked out of Laborer Hall 1107.
Survivors include her husband of Oran, Mo.; her mother; two daughters, Jennifer Brawley-Smith of Scott City, Brandee Young of Cape Giardeau; a sister, Connie Young of Cape Girardeau; and six grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Cy Smith officiating. Burial will be in Fairmont Cemetery.