- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 2/24/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kelly N. Kreitler, 21, of Florissant, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving with no headlights.
* Belinda D. Wallace, 46, 103 N. Clark Ave., Apt. 103, was arrested on two Butler County warrants for driving under the influence and on a Ripley County warrant for fraud and insufficient funds.
* Cassandra R. Smith, 41, of Caruthersville, Mo., was arrested on six Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Brent T. Kolwyck, 21, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for burglary.
* Travis D. Brown, 21, 512 Second St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1625 N. Kingshighway.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* An assault was reported.
* Violation of a full order of protection was reported.
* A 25-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 21-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items:
* Mark V. Goodwin, 52, of Jackson was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* A peace disturbance was reported at Bainbridge and Oak Hill roads.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 500 block of Sycamore Street.