- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police: Men chase woman, fire shots, apologize for mistaken ID when mom arrives (06/17/16)14
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
- Freshman from Southeast Missouri ropes in state title (06/16/16)
Zschille - 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Junior Zschille of Jackson observed their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner Feb. 9, 2008, at Emanuel United Church of Christ in Jackson.
Approximately 120 guests attended from Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi and Illinois.
Zschille and Joyce Page were married Feb. 10, 1948, at Emanuel Church.
The couple has two children, Susan Loenneke of Jackson and Steve (Kathy) Zschille of Sedgewickville, Mo.
They have five grandchildren, Christy (Keith) Peters of St. Louis, Jeremy Loenneke of Champaign, Ill., Dustin (Ashley) Jones of Whitewater, Ben (Krissy) Loenneke and Matt (Karrie) Zschille of Jackson. They have three great-grandchildren, Sydney Peters, Alissa Jones and Nicholas Loenneke.