- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Zschille - 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Junior Zschille of Jackson observed their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner Feb. 9, 2008, at Emanuel United Church of Christ in Jackson.
Approximately 120 guests attended from Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi and Illinois.
Zschille and Joyce Page were married Feb. 10, 1948, at Emanuel Church.
The couple has two children, Susan Loenneke of Jackson and Steve (Kathy) Zschille of Sedgewickville, Mo.
They have five grandchildren, Christy (Keith) Peters of St. Louis, Jeremy Loenneke of Champaign, Ill., Dustin (Ashley) Jones of Whitewater, Ben (Krissy) Loenneke and Matt (Karrie) Zschille of Jackson. They have three great-grandchildren, Sydney Peters, Alissa Jones and Nicholas Loenneke.