- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Hobeck - Roberts
Nicole Lyn Hobeck and Jered Lee Roberts were married March 10, 2007, at Lynwood Baptist Church. Eddie Dunivan performed the ceremony. Guitarist and soloist was Travis Eades of Jonesboro, Ark., brother-in-law of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Cindi Crites of Jackson and Kenny Hobeck of Daisy. The groom is the son of Gary and Donna Roberts of Glenallen, Mo.
Matron of honor was Shea Zoellner of Friedheim, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Sarah Bandermann of Cape Girardeau; Amanda Lincoln of Jackson; Jill Ourth of St. Louis, cousin of the bride; Alisha Eades of Jonesboro, sister of the groom; Sara Baker of Cape Girardeau; Laci Gunter of Temple, Texas, sister of the groom; Olivia Hancock of Florissant, Mo.; Siara Hulvey of Marble Hill, Mo., sister of the groom; and Christin Schuster of St. Peters, Mo.
Jake Randol of Kansas City, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Jason Bandermann of Cape Girardeau, Greg Lincoln of Jackson, Chris Lutes of Marble Hill, Farris Adams of Millersville, Adam Baker of Cape Girardeau, Jason Greer of Jackson, Ben Vance of Marble Hill, Kyle Booth of Caruthersville, Mo., and Corey May of St. Louis. Ushers were Keith Hancock of Florissant and Chris Neel of Sedgewickville.
Candlelighter was Megen Hobeck of Jackson, sister of the bride.
Flower girls were Maci Zoellner and Riley Bollinger. Maci is the daughter of Keith and Shea Zoellner and niece of the bride. Riley is the daughter of Danny and Haley Bollinger of Jackson and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Jackson Eades, son of Travis and Alisha Eades and nephew of the groom.
Michelle Neel of Sedgewickville, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book. Megan Hager of Jackson handed out programs.
A dinner and dance reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Lisa Jones of Sedgewickville and Elane Moonier of Jackson, aunts of the bride, and Kim Patrick of Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner March 9 at Delmonico's in Jackson.
Mrs. Roberts is a graduate of Jackson High School and Southeast Missouri State University. She expects to graduate in May from Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
The groom is a graduate of Woodland High School and Jefferson Community College. He is an electrician with Total Electric.
After a wedding trip to Colorado, the couple resides in Grassy, Mo.