- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Jessy K. Davis, 17, of Perryville died Sunday, Feb. 15, 2004, at his home.
He was born Feb. 3, 1987, in St. Louis, son of Tammy A. Williams Davis.
Davis was a junior at Perryville High School, where he played junior varsity and varsity football.
Survivors include his mother, Tammy Davis; stepfather, Jason Shaffer of Perryville; two sisters, Brittany and Emily Davis of Perryville; two half brothers, Devan and Dakota Davis of Desloge, Mo.; a stepsister, Heather Shannon of Desloge; paternal grandparents, Brenda Hunter of Perryville, Roger Hunter of Willow Springs, Mo.; paternal great-grandmothers, Mary Surlock of O'Fallon, Ill., and Dee Anna Hunter of Willow Springs.
He was preceded in death by maternal grandparents.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Estes officiating. Burial will be in St. Mary's Cemetery at St. Mary, Mo.