- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police report 2/20/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited in juvenile court on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Bening Mazda Inc. reported a theft of money.
* Subway, 701 Broadway, reported damage to door locks and the sign for the drive-through.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.
* Harassing phone calls were reported.
* A 21-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Interference with custody was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following item.
* A theft was reported in the 200 block of Deerwood Drive.