- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Nancy Sue Merritt, 63, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Feb. 17, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Sept. 12, 1944, in Evansville, Ind., daughter of Wardell and Marion Nelms Grace.
Survivors include three sons, Shawn Merritt of East Cape Girardeau, Ill., Byron Merritt of Cape Girardeau, David Merritt of Scott City; a brother, Paul Grace of Charleston, Mo.; eight grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and two grandchildren.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mark Stockton officiating. Burial will be in Greenlawn Memorial Gardens at Villa Ridge, Ill.