Cape/Jackson police report 2/19/08
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lyndon D. Horton, 43, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
* A theft was reported at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 617 Sycamore Circle.
* A subject was taken into protective custody.
* Child abuse was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* An assault was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 100 block of Lilly Avenue.