- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- West Park Mall to be closed Thanksgiving (10/14/16)2
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)33
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)1
- Man charged after cops try to cuff him in his sleep (10/14/16)9
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)1
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
- Mom jailed with daughter after mailing drug to her (10/16/16)
Jessy K. Davis, 17, of Perryville died Saturday, Feb. 15, 2004, at his home.
He was born Feb. 3, 1987, at St. Louis, son of Tammy A. Williams Davis.
Davis was a junior at Perryville High School, where he played Junior Varsity and Varsity Football for the Perryville Pirates.
Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Jason Shaffer of Perryville; two sisters, Brittany C. Davis and Emily R. Davis, both of Perryville; two half-brothers, Devan Christopher Davis and Dakota Dale Joseph Davis, both of Desloge, Mo.; one stepsister, Heather Michelle Shannon of Desloge; both paternal grandparents; and both paternal great-grandmothers.
He was preceded in death by both maternal grandparents.
Friends may call at the Miller Family Funeral Home at Perryville from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday. Visitation will continue from 6:30 to 10 a.m. Wednesday.
Funeral will be at the funeral home chapel at 10 a.m. Wednesday. The Rev. Don Cox will officiate, with burial in St. Mary's Cemetery at St. Mary.