- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jessy K. Davis, 17, of Perryville died Saturday, Feb. 15, 2004, at his home.
He was born Feb. 3, 1987, at St. Louis, son of Tammy A. Williams Davis.
Davis was a junior at Perryville High School, where he played Junior Varsity and Varsity Football for the Perryville Pirates.
Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Jason Shaffer of Perryville; two sisters, Brittany C. Davis and Emily R. Davis, both of Perryville; two half-brothers, Devan Christopher Davis and Dakota Dale Joseph Davis, both of Desloge, Mo.; one stepsister, Heather Michelle Shannon of Desloge; both paternal grandparents; and both paternal great-grandmothers.
He was preceded in death by both maternal grandparents.
Friends may call at the Miller Family Funeral Home at Perryville from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday. Visitation will continue from 6:30 to 10 a.m. Wednesday.
Funeral will be at the funeral home chapel at 10 a.m. Wednesday. The Rev. Don Cox will officiate, with burial in St. Mary's Cemetery at St. Mary.