- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Community cuisine 02/16/04
Chili, chicken noodle soup on menu in Kelso
A chili/chicken noodle soup supper will be held from 4 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday at St. Augustine School gym in Kelso, Mo.
Fish dinners to be served at Scott City Knights hall
Lenten fish fry dinners will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday and again Feb. 27 at the Knights of Columbus Upper Hall in Scott City.
St. Vincent school holding Lenten fish fry
A Lenten fish fry supper will be held from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 27 at St. Vincent High School cafeteria in Perryville, Mo.
Jackson Knights serving fried chicken, kettle beef
A fried chicken and kettle beef dinner will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday at the Jackson Knights of Columbus Hall. Children 6 and under eat free.
Oak Ridge church holding chili and stew supper
A chili/stew supper will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. Saturday at the Oak Ridge United Methodist Church. Children under 6 eat free.
-- From staff reports