- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mabel A. Korando, 70, of Perryville died Friday, Feb. 15, 2008, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Feb. 15, 1938, in Perry County, daughter of Frank J. and Delith Ann Welker Krumm. She and Allen R. Korando were married June 1, 1963.
Korando was a maintenance worker at Wal-Mart. She was a member of Christ the Savior Catholic Church at Brewer, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Shirley Johnson of Fredericktown, Mo., Tina Seaders of Ballwin, Ill.; a son, David Korando of Perryville; three grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter, nine sisters and a brother.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
Funeral Mass will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Christ the Savior Church, with the Rev. Bill Rhinehart officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.