- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Daryl L. Burch, 60, of Perryville died Friday, Feb. 15, 2008, at Veterans Administration Medical Center in St. Louis.
He was born Oct. 7, 1947, at Kaskaskia Island, Ill., son of Lee J. and Dorothy A. Lawrence Burch.
Burch was a member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church at Kaskaskia Island and VFW.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War.
Survivors include his mother of Perryville; three brothers, Ronald Doza of St. Mary, Mo., Gary Burch of St. Charles, Mo., and John Burch of Pevely, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday and 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Monday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. A Catholic wake will be at 7 p.m. and a VFW wake at 7:15 p.m. Sunday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Immaculate Conception Cemetery at Kaskaskia Island, with military rites provided by VFW Post 4282.