- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 2/16/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Isaac R. Woodson, 22, of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Michael E. Ashby Jr., 36, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of parole violation.
* Angelo Murray, 22, 5 N. Benton St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for parole violation.
* Demetria L. Rodgers, 21, of Kennett, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* Stephen A. Fister, 24, of Fenton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for fail to appear for seat-belt violation.
* John J. Hunze, 32, 1815 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Kenneth M. French, 30, of University Park, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for seat-belt violation.
* Bi State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101,1624 N. Kings-highway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Jaspers,1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* An apartment door was damaged at 105 N. Clark Ave.
* A homicide was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of Aspen Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of Brandom Street.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dennis J. Hayden, 47, of Puxico, Mo., was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for traffic offense.
* Bradley D. Gregory, 30, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of property damage.