- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
On the menu
California Chicken Salad: topped with fried chicken strips, mozzarella cheese and red onions. Honey mustard dressing adds the final touch.
Country Fried Steak: served with mashed potatoes, green beans and corn
Open Faced Roast Beef and gravy: served with mashed potatoes and corn.
Friday's Special: All-You-Can-Eat Catfish served with fries, hush puppies and vinegar or mayonnaise Cole Slaw
Brownie Quake: huge brownie warmed until it falls apart and topped with hot fudge
Selection of Homemade pies includes lemon and pecan.