- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police report 2/14/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Toni Lynne Amelunke, 40, 537 N. Sprigg St., Apt. C, was arrested on suspicion of a probation violation.
* A purse was reported stolen at 735 Clark Ave.
* Dollar General, 724 Broadway, reported the theft of clothing.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 132 S. Hanover St.
* Bi-State Convenience Store, 3276 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Child abuse was reported.
* Sixteen motor vehicle accidents were reported.
* A 14-year-old was cited into juvenile court as a runaway.
* Robbery and armed criminal action were reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Property damage was reported at Gloria Drive and Old Cape Road.
* Report of a disturbance in the 600 block of August Street.