- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BUNCOMBE, Ill. -- Bonnie Ragsdale, 59, of rural Buncombe, died Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2008, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born May 7, 1948, daughter of Joseph Lyndal and Irene McIntosh Acuff. She and Lawrence E. "Larry" Ragsdale were married Aug. 13, 1973, in Massac County, Ill. He preceded her in death July 11, 2000.
Ragsdale was a homemaker and enjoyed spending time with her family and studying genealogy. She was a member of the Pleasant Grove Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Gary Coryell of Scott City and Larry Joe Ragsdale of Buncombe; a sister, Pat Boie of Kankakee, Ill.; and eight grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, a son and a brother.
Friends may call after 6 p.m. today at the Bailey Funeral Home in Vienna, Ill. Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. The Rev. Mike Miller will officiate, with burial at Pleasant Grove Cemetery.