* 17 calls for emergency medical service.
* 69 calls for alarms sounding.
* 57 calls for lines down.
* At 5:25 a.m. Tuesday, a transformer sparking in the 1600 block of Oak Lane.
* At 10:51 a.m. Tuesday, an illegal burn at 300 S. Middle St.
* At 12:18 p.m. Tuesday, a gas leak in the 4400 block of Nash Road.
* At 3:26 p.m. Tuesday, a tree down at 1900 Perryville Road.
* At 5:02 p.m. Tuesday, a flue fire at 2000 Evergreen Drive.
* At 5:52 p.m. Tuesday, a structure fire at 300 Hillcrest Drive.
* At 6:02 p.m. Tuesday, an illegal burn at 1700 N. Sprigg St.
* At 7:14 p.m., an electric problem in the 200 block of O'Connell Street.
* Three flue fires.
* 17 reports of lines down.
* 18 calls for emergency medical service.
* Four calls for alarms sounding.
* 12 calls for citizen assists.