- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Highway B in Bollinger County, highways Y and V in Cape County closed
MoDOT sent out a news release this morning saying Highway B in Bollinger County from Highway 34 to Scopus is closed.
In Cape Girardeau County, Highway Y from Highway W to Highway V and Highway V from Highway Y at Oriole to Highway 177 at Trail of Tears State Park are closed.
The closings are due to downed power lines and ice-covered trees in the roadway.
The routes could possibly open late this evening, MoDOT said.
For more information call MoDOT at 1-888-ASK-MODOT.