- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Margaret Jane Denton Sima, 87, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Baxter Springs, Kan., died Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2004, at Ratliff Care Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 17, 1917, in Kansas City, Mo., daughter of George C. and Blanche Enloe Green.
She was married to Lewis Denton, who died in 1979, and later to John Sima, who died in 1993.
She was retired from the Social Security Administration in Baltimore, Md. She was a member of the Disciples of Christ and of the Amy Chapter 156 Order of the Eastern Star in Galena, Kan.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Graveside services were at 3 p.m. Friday at Baxter Cemetery in Baxter Springs, with the Rev. Dan Haggard officiating.